As a photographer and creative director, I hold equal parts excitement and high regard for the details and planning that accompany the creative process, as I do for the element of surprise and the unexpected.
Having lived near rolling hills, golden fields, and vibrant cities - the energy, beauty, and importance of these environments have shaped my inspiration.
I strive to create an atmosphere of high vibration where everyone feels engaged, respected, and empowered.
Publications and Features:
- Featured in the Reginald F. Lewis Museum, an affiliate of the Smithsonian, as part of the Intimate Portraits exhibition.
- Selected as honorable mention in the 2022 Annual Photography Awards for the Advertising & Commercial category.
- Published by the Whitney Laboratory in 2019 regarding an ongoing photography series and a recent high fashion editorial to bring awareness to pollution in our oceans.
- Selected among 12,000 international entries to be published in the Photographer's Forum book "Best of College & High School Photography 2018."
- Selected among 9,100 international entries to be published in the Photographer's Forum book "Best of Photography 2017."